PaSen Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question which have to be solved as soon as possible!

4 posters

Go down

Do you think that we should purchase the domain name?

A question which have to be solved as soon as possible! Vote_lcap75%A question which have to be solved as soon as possible! Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
A question which have to be solved as soon as possible! Vote_lcap0%A question which have to be solved as soon as possible! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A question which have to be solved as soon as possible! Vote_lcap0%A question which have to be solved as soon as possible! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A question which have to be solved as soon as possible! Vote_lcap25%A question which have to be solved as soon as possible! Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

A question which have to be solved as soon as possible! Empty A question which have to be solved as soon as possible!

Post  vizmathers Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:24 pm

Tell me the reason along with your vote Smile

vizmathers

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=705168429

Back to top Go down

A question which have to be solved as soon as possible! Empty Re: A question which have to be solved as soon as possible!

Post  AnthonyDM Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:26 pm

Haha, I can't seem to cast a vote there.

Hmm, I would go for 'Yes'. We should park our team name first before it's too late and the payment for a domain name if shared amongst us should not be that expensive anyways.

So yeap, it's a yes for me.

Last edited by AnthonyDM on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : haha nevermind, I managed to vote)
AnthonyDM
AnthonyDM

Back to top Go down

A question which have to be solved as soon as possible! Empty Re: A question which have to be solved as soon as possible!

Post  Admin Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:51 pm

3 yes-SES! for me the name is really unique and sounds cool!should faster claim it if have chance..n problem to flock out sum money for it Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://pasen.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Storyteller Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:26 pm

lol! im the only 1!!! haha!!! im not a spoiler!!! just that i think that maybe not now to purchase a domain server... for learning purpose, a forum is more than enough... we should try 1 of those free DNS like 110mb.com, we should learn more about managing a webpage before actually purchasing 1... so, its better to try it off for free as we know nothing about security in the real world, as well as how to administrate network... so, i think its better try off some free server before actually try the 'real' server, but its still up to majority of u ppl... Razz

Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  AnthonyDM Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:20 pm

I totally agree with what Storyteller says Very Happy

However I do think that we should purchase it first JUST IN CASE to park it. It may be to late to have our desired domain name if it's already purchased by other people by then.

AnthonyDM
AnthonyDM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum